Something Other Than Target

The first day of class was an interesting endeavour. It showed me what the class was all about and how I should set my expectations. From this class, I hope to obtain a basic knowledge of the foundations of modern society. Our society is so deeply intertwined with the webs of the net that the two are practically inseparable. This class serves as a gateway to understanding the deep underlying truths and historical facts that lie under the web that we so well know. I also hope to build lasting relationships with both students and the professor. I hope that these relations that I build will be able to assist me in my future because you can't do all things on your own. Seeing as this class has elements of group work and projects that require more than one person to accomplish, I will put in an effort to get to know my classmates and those who have taken interest in the same topics as I have. I also hope to gain experience for the rest of my college years. Seeing as this class is my first dive into the deep end of education, it serves as a baseline, a way for me to grow stronger in my ability to acquire and put knowledge to use. This class falls into the path of my computer science major so the themes and aspects taught in this class will be of much use to me further down in my path. Computer science is a fast-growing, ever-expanding field that requires large amounts of knowledge to be successful. I hope that from this class I can take the skills and techniques to help me absorb information in such a fashion that I may be able to recall it all in stressful situations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target-ed Journalism

Target.com to Target.bomb